Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Scorpion

The Grand kids were outside by a, now deflated, swimming pool. One of them saw a Stinging Scorpion and called for Grandpa. I went out to the spot and yanked back the pool. I didn't see anything and said "Huh, he must have hidden." About that time something lunges toward my left foot. I jumped back real quick using just my left leg. (I guess my weight was on that foot) About that time it jumps at the same foot again. I had to do the same kind of one legged jump back again. The Grand kids an I all realized at the same time that it was a toad. We all got a good laugh out of it. "Grandpa!" "I didn't know you could move like that." News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports | This video is from 2011, but our Scorpions never got the memo that the invasion was over.

No comments:

Blog Archive