Sunday, August 25, 2013

Obama: I Have A Dream About Bombing Syria

One gave us a dream, the other gave us a nightmare.

Below: World Exclusive Speech by President Obama On Syria.

Some score years ago, a great American invented lies to convince world public opinion to embrace America's vision of destroying a sovereign nation in the Middle East. That nation was Iraq, that great American was George W. Bush. Today, I walk in his shadow in calling for the world to once again get behind America as it prepares to destroy yet another sovereign nation in the Middle East based on lies, by the name of Syria.

Some are afraid of this war. Some see no moral value in our endeavour. I say to those folks, in the words of Martin Luther King Jr., let us not wallow in the valley of despair. Let us not hang our heads and fall into the fog of conspiracy theories. Let us not follow blind men towards the darkness of complacency and inaction but rather embrace the light of war.   

I have a dream today! I have a dream of bombing Syria to ruins.

I have a dream that my little children will continue to live in a world where Middle Eastern leaders will not be judged by the content of their character, but by the lies we tell about them in our powerful media.

Article continues at The Excavator 

No comments:

Blog Archive