Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh Jimmy Carter


"I think an overwhelming portion of the intensely demonstrated animosity toward President Barack Obama is based on the fact that he is a black man, that he's African American," Carter told NBC in an interview.

I liked Jimmy Carter for a couple of reasons. He wanted to legalize marijuana when he was president and his involvement in Habitat for Humanity. What about all the people like me Jimmy? I voted for Obama and I'm white, well reddish brownish white.
I had some hope for change and getting away from the war mongering, patriot acting, wiretapping, 9-11 using Bush policies. So we elect Obama and what do we get? Another day older and deeper in debt. We get war mongering, patriot acting, wiretapping, 9-11 using Obama policies. We don't care what color he is fool, we care what he does! Obama is Bush-2. He lied and many of us believed him, now many of us have taken off our rose colored glasses and we see reality.
We were duped, deceived, tricked, cheated, conned, ripped off hoaxed, defrauded, swindled, outwitted, bamboozled hoodwinked, taken for a ride, had a fast one pulled on us. Now we are racists if we don't like it. Oh Jimmy Carter, my disappointment in you is trumped only by my disappointment in Barack Obama.

8 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

Im disappointed in him too, but I have to admit, I agree with Jimmy..
I think alot of the stuff coming from the republicans is racial..

texlahoma said...

YDG - I can only speak for myself.

crazy4coens said...

I think I agree with Jimmy and Yellowdog.

What else could explain the outright seething hate that the conservatives are spewing?

I am open to other explanations.

joy said...

I agree with Jimmy, too. People around here are not shy about their racism. They just want to do whatever they can to make sure a white man gets back in the White House as soon as possible. They're not even listening to him or paying any attention to what he is doing...they just see black.

yellowdoggranny said...

yeah joy...

texlahoma said...

I'm so outnumbered here, I feel like a minority. ;)
I still think they are mad because they are beginning to see that no matter who they vote for they get the same thing.
They see that government is way too big and it's out of control. They are tired of constant war, the smart ones know that 9-11 was an inside job used to take away our freedoms and start wars. They no longer are willing to cooperate with making the monstrous government even bigger.

crazy4coens said...

texlahoma - i don't think those are the people who are screaming.

i think it is the impressionable racists and other uninformeds who have been whipped up by the insurance and other evil coperations.

but anthing is possible!

k6whp said...

Crazy4Coens writes: "I am open to other explanations."

..how about just stone stupid, mind-boggling, dumb-assed incompetence. (The Pantload-in-Chief, not conservatives.)

Blog Archive