Tuesday, September 01, 2009

It's Back


As I've said many times before, what little psychic power I have comes and goes. Well it's been around lately. This weekend, the guy that has my old job called and needed help with a problem. We fixed it right away, so we were just shootin' the shit and I told him about a "file" that looked like our company was at fault but it's not because... So, the next day the guy calls me and says "You're not going to believe what file I had to deal with today." Yep, the one I told him about, out of thousands!

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

dee dee de dee...dee dee de dee..eerie..

texlahoma said...

YDG - It's been crazy. Ever heard of Cosmic Consciousness? I've been having some strange things happen along those lines. I had a thought to do a post using the song "Low Rider" and maybe pics of girls from Low Rider magazine. Billy Pilgrim does it before I can. At work I start looking through safety stuff and notice a missing page, thirty minutes later a guy shows up with some safety stuff, including the missing page! It's just on and on I can't remember all the strange little things like that, it's pretty cool.

yellowdoggranny said...

keep working with it..fine tune it and hone it..we'll need it when the 'others' take over..

Blog Archive