Monday, May 11, 2009

A Subway Saturday Night


During these hard economic times I decided to supplement my income. I went downtown on Saturday night to try my hand at male prostitution. (Serving females only, of course.) I thought that until my reputation had been established, that I would undercut my competition with rock bottom prices. After a few tricks women would drive by and holler out "Subway!" Pretty soon everyone was calling me Subway. I just played along until I was ready to go home. Then I asked another prostitute "Why do they keep calling me Subway?" He grinned and said "Five dollar foot long!"

6 comments:

joy said...

ha ha ha

yellowdoggranny said...

i just spit water all over my keyboard...

joy said...

I was drinking tea, missed the keyboard, but got the desk.

billy pilgrim said...

beauty!

do you accept coupons?

texlahoma said...

YDG & Joy - I guess I should have put a warning on this post.

Billy - I don't know, half off sounds a little scary!

Rocky (Racquel) said...

niiiiice

;-)

Blog Archive