Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Charley Browns Tomato Plant

I didn't get around to getting my tomato and pepper plants until last weekend. I could have gone to Wally-World but I'd rather go to a local business.
So I went to one out in the country. (No city taxes)There were very few plants left to choose from. I had to get Roma tomato plants, skinny little plants. I also got some little pepper plants. A woman asked if she could help me, she was attractive, I bought more plants and soil than I had intended to.
Sorry no pics right now but if Charley Browns Christmas tree was a tomato plant...

6 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

my pepper plants are doing so so...3 of my tomato plants probably look like yours..one is doing ok and has little clusters of baby 'maters..and today i bought one that is supposed to have tomatoes in 50 days, and im going to make a whole in a pot and hang it upside down and see how it does...i got catnip plant for annie..couldn't find a herb anywhere in town or wakko...feck..

Rocky (Racquel) said...

I bought a pepper plant one time - it was supposed to give me beautiful green bell peppers. I can't say it was a total failure since it did give me ONE beautiful green bell pepper. Too bad that ONE beautiful green bell pepper was a grand total of one inch high and one inch across.

Hope you have better luck!

billy pilgrim said...

my dad has only been able to find roma plants too. did the chinese take all the beef steak plants?

i got some real nice plant tops from the medicine store today.

texlahoma said...

YDG - I've got some plants in the ground and some in grow boxes and one in an old ice chest. Which ones will grow best? Only time will tell.

Rocky - Thanks, I've got jalapeno and garden salsa pepper plants, hopefully they will do well.

Billy - I think it was North Korea, the rest of the world can have beef steak tomatoes for ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

McRaven said...

I love CB tree so your plants are beautiful to. Hey if they are green be thankful. :)

texlahoma said...

Billy - Dude, I wish I lived in a free country like you.

McRaven - They'll be ok, it rained for a whole month before I planted them so they didn't miss much sunshine.

Blog Archive