Monday, February 23, 2009

Joy & Darnell


An odd, well ok, a very strange thing that happens in my mind from time to time is a scene from a sit-com or other series will pop into my head. It wouldn't be so strange if it were just a memory but I don't think they are. This one popped into my mind a minute ago. If anyone watches "My name is Earl" let me know if you've seen this scene.

JOY - "Darnell, what the hell are you laghin' at?" "Don't tell me you're replaying old episodes of Married with children in your head again!"

DARNELL - (smiling)"Marcie really left herself open for that one...Chicken Breasts!"

3 comments:

billy pilgrim said...

anyone with a pet turtle is ok with me.

yellowdoggranny said...

I think you need to get out more.

texlahoma said...

Billy - Yep, the Crab Man is alright.

YDG - I meant to get rid of this post before anybody saw it, too late!

Blog Archive