Saturday, February 07, 2009

A Dream Too Real

Ever have one of those dreams that seems so real that it's hard to wake up from? I mean it's hard to get back to reality even though you're awake? Well I just had one of them and this is the second time I've had a dream about it. In the dream there is a barn with two stories on top of the ground and one underneath. There is a house to the East of it. (The barn was confusing and easy to get lost in, somehow.) They have horses, I mean the barn is there because the people raise horses. There is a... let's say very attractive, sexually active young woman around 25, that has dirty blond hair in braids. There was a guy with black hair that was her boyfriend. (He seemed to be a handy boyfriend not the madly in love kind of a boyfriend.) She had two older brothers (not sure about older but bigger for sure). The alpha brother was kind of fat and was definitely dangerous. I had making beer in common with him and I think that might have saved my ass. As I was trying to make a graceful exit, I told him that I could bring some homemade beer next time I came. It was at this point that the little sister, with dark hair and pigtails (who seemed to be the most sane of them all) spoke up and said. "I don't think you should come back here again." As I left and got farther away, I realized that I had been in the past.
I know the exact location of the barn in my dream. It is a large vacant part of town with overgrown trees and grass. It was a powerful dream and as soon as I can I'll try to find out about the history of the land there.

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

don't you listen to the dream? she said not to go back there..
not to go back in the past(can't change it) and stay away from that property..something bad will happen...

texlahoma said...

I must know though. I might not actually go onto the property but I am going to try to find out about the history. It's on the edge of town so there could have easily been a barn and horses there in the past.

Blog Archive