Monday, July 28, 2008

Run Forest!

Ouch, I had a little crick in my neck this morning and now I can barely move.
"What a drag it is getting old."
I've got a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I feel so strange (more so than usual) time is going by very slowly and I feel a whole lot of underlying energy, like I need to run around town in my underwear and flip flops yelling "It hurts! That would probably overwhelm the P.D. "Be on the look out for a large headed man with a beer belly in tightey whiteys." "Appears to be agitated and has a farmers tan."

4 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

oh no...that's awful..
I know how paintfull back and neck pain can be...heating pad realllllllly does work..hope your feeling better soon...will light a candle and say a little prayer for you..the goddess is in town answering questions i can ask her directly to fix ya.

yellowdoggranny said...

tighty whities?...hot dang

billy pilgrim said...

oxycontin

i've never tried the stuff but it has a sterling reputation.

if it's good enough for rush....

texlahoma said...

Thanks YDG, the cops almost caught me near the park but I crawled into a tinhorn and lost them.

Billy, I'm afraid to try it, Rush took it till he went deaf, all the while saying how we should lock up drug users. Yep I'm afraid it would turn me into a hypocrite like him.

Blog Archive