Thursday, July 31, 2008

Psychic Activity Report

I wish I had more psychic activity to report. This is hardly blog worthy but Shelly and I were at an event and everyone had a ticket. They were about to draw a winning ticket when I got a feeling that they were going to draw my number. I quickly asked Shelly if she wanted my ticket (because I don't like getting up in front of large groups of people). She said "Sure." right then they drew my ticket.
Later that night on the way home a thought popped into my head. I said "This would be a good night to rob a store." (because all the cops are busy trying to make sure people don't drink and drive.) We got home and a few minutes later someone told us that a business owner in town had just been robbed at gunpoint! BTW, we don't live in Dallas or some large city, it's a very small town with only three or four businesses open at night and the crime rate is very low. Anyway that's all I've got for now.

4 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

ooh, that's spooky..cool...but spooky..
they have a test that you can take on line to see if your psychic..the guess if it's going to be a star, square, rectangle, circle, etc. you should try it..

Scottish Toodler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
billy pilgrim said...

a higher power has plans for you.

do you ever catch bob reading the newspaper when nobody's looking??

texlahoma said...

YDG, I would take that test but it's kind of pointless, I'm so psychic I already know the results. (:

No Billy but I have caught him changing the channels to dog shows and sometimes to Lassie.

Blog Archive