Sunday, May 11, 2008

Blogslackeryness

I haven't been a very good blog buddy lately. I haven't been visiting many blogs or leaving comments. Believe me it's not a lack of interest, it's a lack of time. Tex jr. is learning lessons of life (job, career, employment, pentacles in the tarot) yada yada yada he, his wife and son are living here temporarily probably just a month or two. My daughter Texina, is a senior in high school this year so there are many school related activities for parents to attend. I have a lot more competition for the computer too.
I don't know about you, but sharing this list of excuses has mad me feel better about my blogslackeryness.

2 comments:

Tina said...

no worries my friend :) im sure you can tell im blogging about once a week and not visiting much either - im busy like u too and also have not been well, prob blog about that in a day or two - but anyway - hope ya get time for relaxation :)

take care!

yellowdoggranny said...

i was raised in the military and when i did something wrong, i was taught to say 'no excuse sir'...but you also have a life, which is more important that us folk..we'll be here waiting for you and bob stories...

Blog Archive