Friday, March 09, 2007

New Symbol


I was thinking... (A hush falls over the city, children run inside, adults clear the streets like in an old Western before a gunfight.)

Maybe the new symbol for gay should be the Rainbow Trout. That way if you ever find yourself in Podunk, Arkansas driving down a country road and a big ol' pickup full of Rednecks pulls up behind your VW Bug, there's a chance they will say "Look them boys are just up here fishin', let's keep lookin' fer some damd ol' fags!"

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

It frightens me to think I actually see the logic of this post...
have you and sooner bought a beer tossing machine yet?

Cassandra said...

It was only a few years ago before I even knew what the rainbow car sticker meant. I'm a little slow on keeping up with car stickers meanings.

Blog Archive