Friday, March 23, 2007

Wrong Smell!

We got some new hand soap antibacterial liquid. It's good soap and smells good but it smells like laundry soap and the smell is too strong. It actually smells like you just washed your hands with tide. There is this spray like WD-40 called "Buster" that smells like Ben-Gay, every time I use it, I want a back rub! There was some cheap deodorant that I couldn't stand to wear because the smell was just like toilet bowl cleaner.
My point is, I would like to nominate myself to head up a new government agency in charge of fragrances licensing. There wouldn't be any of this wrong smell bullshit! (BTW, that smell would also be licensed) And making stuff smell wrong from overseas wouldn't work either. The war in Iraq proved that we'll attack anyone for nothing but making wrong smells ain't nothing so countries could pretty much count on us invading them if they make stuff that smells wrong, that's for damn sure!

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

I always thought that they should make douches smell like bbq or jack daniels...

texlahoma said...

Huh, I wonder why?
Oh! (face turning red)
I like the way you think! ;)

Blog Archive