Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Trying to catch speeders?

Driving down the hill I saw a police car at the bottom across the main street, parked as if to catch speeders going down the hill. "What?" "Why are they doing that?" "Who are they looking for?" ... "Oh yeah, I heard that there was a new cop in town!"

That was what ran through my mind yesterday. Our cops are pretty laid back, they know everybody. They know who's likely to be up to no good, they tend to leave you alone if you aren't out raising hell. But that's one of the good things about living in a tiny little town.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

I have known to be a little bit of a speedster at times..(not often) and the local cops will pass me and wag their finger at me and mouth..."slow the fuck down"...I love West..

Blog Archive