John and Tex were trudging through the woods somewhere North of Duncan, Oklahoma when they came upon an old wall. It looked like what was left of some kind of old fort or something, too large and impressive just to be an old house. On the South side of it was a very large mound, covered with leaves and brush. Even though it was large, it blended right in with everything else. Tex was somewhat in awe, thinking and trying to take the whole thing in, but not John. He was quickly exploring the place and found an opening in no time.
"Come on man!"
"Let's check it out."
The two went inside.
There were halls or tunnels going different directions, it was kind of like a maze.Certain places had holes to the surface, covered with old windows and doors with windows in them, but leaves blocked most of the light from the outside. After several confusing turns they went into a room with a rug on the floor, a rocking chair, a table and a lantern.
The two looked at each other.
"Shit! Somebody lives in here!"
About that time, this person, this inbred looking thing that any horror movie would be envious of, showed up from further inside the mound and judging from the sounds he was making, and the look on his so called face, he wasn't happy.
John and Tex were out of there.
At least that was what they were trying to be.
The place was confusing and several of the tunnels lead to homemade gates of wood and wire.
Finally propelled with enough adrenaline to float a battleship the two made their way out of the labyrinth and back to the old reliable pickup, she started right up.
Low on fuel, John and Tex stopped at a very nearby gas station/convenience store.
While inside paying for the gas, Tex could see the thing in blue overalls and worn out gloves, running towards the store.
"Will that be all?" the cashier asked.
"No, a pair of those gloves too, keep the change!"
John had the pickup running and ready to go of course and the thing got to the pickup just about the same time as Tex did.
Tex opened the passenger door and threw the gloves across the top of the pickup to the inbred thing.
"Here, these are for you!"
John hit the gas and the old pickup took off like a scalded dog.
Tex couldn't believe his eyes, the thing was smiling and waving goodbye.
"You know what John?"
"I bet nobody's ever given him anything before!"
- ► 2014 (352)
- 9.7 Earthquake Coming to West Coast On October 3 -...
- Government Shutdown - A Question
- The Clintons are bad people and I did bad things f...
- Breaking: Whistleblower Reveals U.S. State Dept. S...
- Off Duty Soldier Armed With Handgun Saves 100 Live...
- What's Left Of Me - Live Chad Sullins and The LCC
- Admiral Mullen Admits Special Forces Told To Hold ...
- Navy Yard shooting: Swat team awaits answers
- Intro to Hogan's Heroes
- How The U.S. Military Plans To Hijack The Airwaves...
- Over $71K raised in one day to buy house for Bosto...
- WATCH Glenn Beck Call For Obama's Impeachment
- Large Meteor Has Hit Tunisia
- I Don't Like Mondays
- CIA Arming Terrorist Group Directed by Head of Al...
- Global warming? No - actually we're cooling - clai...
- Assad tells Obama to stop arming rebels or no deal...
- UN confirms Syria’s Assad signed chemical weapons ...
- Of Wood and Wire
- Gabriela Cevallos Pictures
- Help Kickstart World War III
- WND EXCLUSIVE Truth leaking out? Nerve gas points ...
- US Government Used Chem. Weapons on Own Citizens K...
- Feds: Man tried to enter US via red chile shipment...
- Question of the Day
- Cake - War Pigs
- Sen Graham Warns of Nuke Strike After Missing Warh...
- High Level Source Confirms Secret US Nuclear Warhe...
- Gorillaz - Stylo
- Long Time - CAKE
- Something is on the Way and it's Not a Comet
- Lou Reed - Dirty Blvd
- Anderson Cooper and CNN have been caught staging f...
- Flashback: Yahoo Uncovered Syria Chemical Weapon F...
- Federal Judge Hands Partial Win To Americans On No...
- Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccine Finally Linked To Au...
- Naval Officer: I Didn’t Join to Fight For Al-Qaeda...
- China: Mission Impossible
- ▼ September (39)
- ► 2012 (1340)
- ► 2011 (1028)
- ► 2010 (708)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (331)
- ► 2007 (274)