Friday, September 13, 2013

I Don't Like Mondays

16-year-old Brenda Ann Spencer, who fired at children in a school playground at Grover Cleveland Elementary School in San Diego, California on 29 January 1979, killing two adults and injuring eight children and one police officer. Spencer showed no remorse for her crime and her full explanation for her actions was "I don't like Mondays. This livens up the day".[1] The song was first performed less than a month later.

Source: wikipedia.org 
Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays from Cristian Rayos on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

Wow. I can think of much better ways to liven up one's day. Have a good one texlahoma.

TheWayfarer said...

LOL!!!

texlahoma said...

Mr. Shife - No doubt. Weird isn't it?
I posted this Friday and then Monday there was a mass shooting, at least it wasn't at a school.

texlahoma said...

Galt - Crazy huh? I remember, that was really what she said.

TheWayfarer said...

That mentality is commonplace now, I call it femin$taziism.

Blog Archive