Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Rooster Kills Man Attending Cockfight

February 7, 2011 4:35 PM
losangeles.cbslocal.com




DELANO (AP) — A California man attending a cockfight has died after being stabbed in the leg by a bird that had a knife attached to its own limb.
The Kern County coroner says 35-year-old Jose Luis Ochoa was declared dead at a hospital about two hours after he suffered the injury in neighboring Tulare County on Jan. 30.
An autopsy concluded Ochoa died of an accidental “sharp force injury” to his right calf.
Sheriff’s spokesman Ray Pruitt says it’s unclear if a delay in seeking medical attention contributed to Ochoa’s death. Tulare officials are investigating, and no arrests were made at the cockfight.
Cockfighting is a sport, illegal in the United States, in which specially bred roosters are put into a ring and encouraged to fight until one is incapacitated or killed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there
I'm thinking about buying a new vehicle and I require help picking in between an Audi or a Mercedes?
I am trying to choose among and Audi A4 and C class
I currently own an A4 and I'm really happy with it
however I wanna listen to people who own a Mercedes or maybe have owned both
which one should I choose
Cheers for your help

texlahoma said...

Anonymous - You're barking up the wrong tree here, I've never had enough money to even think about buying a Mercedes or an Audi.
Could you possibly loan me some money to play the lotto?
If I hit it, I'll happily pay you back with interest.
Thank you for your consideration.

YDG - Why did the guy grease his zipper?
He heard there was going to be a cock fight and wanted to be ready.

Blog Archive