Sunday, October 05, 2008

Vitamins and Nipples

It's kind of hard to write this post, not emotionally but physically. Bob heard a motor cycle go by and wants to go chase it. His head is resting on my leg (it's heavy) and he's looking at me with his big brown eyes, softly whining and wagging his tail. Did I give in and let him out? Hell no, I'm turning into a cold hearted old bastard.

I ran out of vitamins for men but my wife had a lot vitamins made for women so I started taking those. I checked the iron content and as long as I only take one a day it's not too much. There were a bunch of other things in them that I'd never heard of before but I figured "What could it hurt?". I've been taking them for about a month now and so far so good except for one thing. When I hear a baby cry, a little milk comes out of my left nipple. But hey, with the price of milk these days...

5 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

u are soooo bad..
maybe bob would like a little milk with his kibble?

yellowdoggranny said...

ps...i miss the blue stuff

joy said...

If you're enjoying the milk, try an estrogen supplement.

billy pilgrim said...

soon you might get cranky and lose your sense of humor.

texlahoma said...

YDG, I'm not wasting this good stuff on dogs!
Joy, that stuff makes my tits too big.
Billy, can I call you so we can talk about nothing at all? You know, I just need someone to share my feelings with...Never mind, I think I'll just quit taking vitamins all together.

Blog Archive