Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oops!

I had to go out of town on business (I've always wanted to say that) for a few days, it's good to be back. Reminds me of old one liners: "I just flew in from out of state, boy are my arms tiered!" or "I just rolled into town, man my ribs are sore!"

I experienced my first computer/internet withdrawal while on the trip. If I traveled a lot I would definatley have to get a laptop.
I don't want to say where I stayed, other than it was somewhere in Oklahoma. I might have really screwed up big time though. I may have ruined a song.

2 comments:

texlahoma said...

Merle said, on a talk show, that Hillary inhaled with he and Willie Nelson on his tour bus.

yellowdoggranny said...

hahah, that's the best thing i ever heard about hillary..
i haven't been ignoring you..my damn blog lines doesn't work half the time and my blog roll doesn't work at all...feck!

Blog Archive