Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Dangerous Trip to Bosnia

(Special thanks to Hillary for helping me write this.)

Our plane had to corkscrew in, lots of enemy sniper fire but somehow we landed safely. It was me, a guard dog and my driver in war torn Bosnia. The enemy kept popping up in the least expected places. The good lord must have been on our side that day because we made it through forty seven surprise attacks one of them involving twelve motorcycle riders armed with machine guns! Without a doubt the most harrowing experience I've ever lived through.

Below is the only known video of the events of that day.



3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

if the clintons tell one more lie they will officially be republicans...


i looooooved dean martin and jerry lewis..

McRaven said...

This made me laugh and my new boobs jiggled a little. :)

texlahoma said...

I don't think she knows what's real and what's not.
Mcraven,I'm a big fan of jiggles in that area.

Blog Archive