Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Dream Question

I was sitting at the kitchen table a few minutes ago and I started remembering a dream that I had last night. There was an old classic convertible and it was parked by a barn, under a tree and was facing South. I thought to myself "That's weird, to be aware of directions in a dream." So I started remembering dreams from the past, I think in everyone I could tell you which way was North, South, East and West.

When you dream (or remember a dream) are you aware of directions?

8 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

uh...i can hardly remember my dreams...directions nope..

texlahoma said...

Maybe it's because I'm aware of direction when I'm awake, even though I don't think about it. I know, I'm strange.

billy pilgrim said...

i'm more aware of the elevation as i drift on up to tralfamador.

texlahoma said...

BP, I think being aware of your elevation can be even more important than direction, especially if the ceiling fan is on.

McRaven said...

Tex from the beyond department I love you. My boobs were facing south past france and now they are facing straight a head with soon to have head lights. Yeah baby I like those directions!

joy said...

I don't even know which way south is when I'm awake! When I first got to OK in 1985, everybody used N, S, E and W to give directions. Drove me crazy and still does. I'm sort of used to it now, but still have to do a mental translation into left and right. Dreams? Never remember any of them.

yellowdoggranny said...

i wanta smoke what you and billy are smoking

texlahoma said...

Mcr, now you can see where you're going better!
Joy, I can give directions like that, my wife has no sense of direction.
YDG, I'm smoking pollution right now, just by breathing, weather I like it or not. I'm hoping the wind will change and blow it away from my house.

Blog Archive