Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No Camera!

I went to the store yesterday to get some dog food. Bob eats quite a bit but Yoshi really puts it away this time of year, must be an instinct thing for malamutes to put on weight before winter hits. (Unfortunately, I seem to have the same instinct!)
I came out of the store and saw one of the best looking sunsets I've ever seen. Purple, pink and orange, I reached into the glove compartment to get my camera and it was empty, damn it, Shelly got it out the other night. I was kind of pissed at her, making me miss a possible award winning picture. Luckily I didn't act mad when I asked her where my camera was. She said "No, I just got my phone out of your car, not the camera." I checked the console, there it was where it had been all along. I decided to kick my ass right then and there. I put up a pretty good fight but was eventually able to kick my own ass.

Drinking - Dos Equis Lager Especial Cerveza

3 comments:

the rube said...

bob eats dog food?

wait till ruby hears this.

texlahoma said...

Thanks ydg, I might look pretty bad but you ought to see the other guy!

Rube, he eats just about everything but bananas.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean, I missed a wonder picture of two racoons wrestling in the middle of the road on the way home the other day

Blog Archive