Monday, October 15, 2007

My Trip To Southeast Oklahoma

We follow the cart through a wretched, impoverished plague-ridden
village. A few starved mongrels run about in the mud scavenging. In
the open doorway of one house perhaps we jug glimpse a pair of legs
dangling from the ceiling. In another doorway an OLD WOMAN is beating
a cat against a wall rather like one does with a mat. The cart passes
round a dead donkey or cow in the mud. And a MAN tied to a cart is
being hammered to death by four NUNS with huge mallets.

4 comments:

the rube said...

is mad max cruising around southeast oklahoma. i hear he bought the place after the malibu incident.

texlahoma said...

I'm not sure but I know he bought a buffalo hair coat not far from here. Gettin' ready for winter I guess.

Tina said...

wow - halloween story? cuz if not, Im not visitin hehehe ;)

yellowdoggranny said...

hmm, sounds like my daddy's trip to west, texas when I was a kid..he met some 3rd or 4th cousins..their names were Hern and Dern...they had livestock in the house, no running water, electricity or teeth...

Blog Archive