Friday, June 08, 2007

Wow a General in the Liberian Army!

Dear Sir,
Best compliments of the day. I have a client who wants to invest oversea
with about US$12.5M. My client is a retired General in the Liberian army
and he needs protection for his family.
If you can handle such a huge sum of investment please get back to me as
soon as possible to discuss, for example the investment plan and
agreement procedure.
Kindly reply with your business profile to enable us advise our client accordingly,
and do not forget to include your telephone contacts for easy communication.
Thank you.
Adamu .A. Abubakar,ESQ

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Wow, I had a deal from a lady in the UK who didn't want her husband's death money to go to his "un-godly relatives." She was sure I would use it for the "Lord's good work". I'm sure she would too.

the rube said...

i hope that poor general in liberia doesn't have any weapons of mass destruction. we all know what happened to the last guy who had that stuff.

yellowdoggranny said...

does he need an assistant?

Blog Archive