Monday, June 04, 2007

Standing in line

I use to work with a very cool guy named Little Daddy. He was a short thin (fit thin) black guy big on personality.
One morning we were in the Snack Shack, I got a clear plastic bottle of milk and so did Little Daddy.
We were standing in line and he looked down at his chocolate milk then over at my regular milk and said "WHAT IS THIS?"
"A RACIAL THING?"
I died, I laugh loud anyway but he really got me good, I was crying in laughter. Good ol' Little Daddy, he was fun to work with.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

hahaha..we all need to 'lighten' up..
years ago..like 1965 asshole #1 and I were painting our house and one of the couples we hung out with was a black couple..and while waiting for the other guys to come over to help the guy was looking through a magazine I had..he was thumbing through it and all of a sudden said..this is what my wife gave me on our wedding night..and showed #1 a picture of an ad for chocolate cherries...we died laughing...he also told bob a story about being down town in roswell and having people talk to him...bob said oh yea, what did they say? and he said'hi nigger'..
bob said he didn't know whether he should laugh or cry..

Blog Archive