Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dear people of Iraq

What I wish I could tell the people of Iraq.
We are sorry for ever invading your country. Bush lied to us and took advantage of the emotion that our citizens felt after 9-11. Most people see invading your country as a huge mistake. Another huge mistake that we made was electing Bush as president.
I'm proud to say that I, like about half of the U.S. citizens, never voted for Bush.
The results of our upcoming election should be a sign to your people of our approval or disapproval of invading Iraq. I think that the Democrats will win and that should let the people of your country see that it is not the American people that are your enemy. It is Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and all the other politicians that want the U.S. to continue to tell Iraqis how to run Iraq.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

ps dear people of iraq..too bad we cant do to our leader what your ex leader is getting...love from a real texan..

Blog Archive