Monday, January 12, 2015

Welcome to 2015

I hope 2015 is treating you better than it has me.

I got sick, went to the doctor and they swabbed my throat real good, it seemed like they were checking my gag reflex, which is fine.

Not yet satisfied, they got a really long q-tip, ran it as far up my nose real far then got a little hammer and drove it on up there a little farther.

"Tex, you've got the flu!"

 http://donlonpharmacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/flu-man.jpg

I must say, this ain't no punk-ass flu, it's bad-ass flu.

I started taking Tamiflu within 24 hours of the symptoms and it still knocked me on my ass for about seven days.

Those Tamiflu commercials are pretty good at showing how the flu feels, the ones where the people are too big or everything else is too little.


Anyway, I'll quit feeling sorry for myself now.

May you all dodge the flu bug.

No comments:

Blog Archive