Sunday, August 17, 2014

The P -Word

I know that being prepared isn't in vogue these days.

So if you're one that fears being ridiculed or labeled a Prepper this post is probably not for you.

Now I know that serious Preppers already have this base covered, but here is a thought for the rest of us:

Stock up on Chicken Noodle soup and Seven-up or Sprite.

 

I recently went a few rounds with a nasty virus, fever, chills, nausea and severe joint pain, my knees were killing me.

We had several cans of Chicken Noodle soup but no Sprite or Seven-up, luckily Shelly took pity on me and got me some Sprite, it seemed like a life saver.

So, my advise is to have those items on hand, it doesn't have to be an end of the world scenario, it could be a snow storm or just someone living alone, too sick to go to the store.

Anyway, that's my P-word advice for today.

No comments:

Blog Archive