CHICAGO (AP) — Baby gates meant to protect young children aren't always as safe as parents think. A new study says nearly 2,000 U.S. kids get emergency room treatment each year from injuries resulting from falling through or climbing on these gates.
- If I Were a Millionaire
- Tex Takes a Vacation
- Trey Gowdy Demands Answers On Benghazi
- ANTHRAX IMMUNE GLOBULIN (AIG) PLASMA DONATION PRO...
- Stevie Ray Vaughan - Little Wing
- Peter Frampton "Baby I Love Your Way"
- Do you feel like we do? Frampton
- The Terrorist Threat Posed By Lemonade Stands and ...
- Interview with Larry
- Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant ...
- The Black Keys - Turn Blue [FULL ALBUM]
- ALERT - Navy Denies U-2 Spy Plane - L.A. Air Traff...
- Earthquake Warning For Oklahoma
- "From Can To Can't" - Taylor. Grohl. Nielsen. Reed...
- Horse With No Name
- World's Largest Legal Pot Facility Is About To Ope...
- Leaked Info Shows China Is Preparing for Huge Even...
- Baby safety gates not always safe
- Nazareth - Please Don't Judas Me
- Something Bad Happened in 2003
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2013 (685)
- ► 2012 (1340)
- ► 2011 (1028)
- ► 2010 (708)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (331)
- ► 2007 (274)