Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hijacked IBM Engineer Successfully Dialed Out Of Diego Garcia

BLOCKBUSTER: THIS IS ACCURATE, BELIEVE IT OR NOT: HIJACKED IBM ENGINEER SUCCESSFULLY DIALED OUT OF DIEGO GARCIA

From http://jimstonefreelance.com

The picture posted with the following text: “I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”
MY COMMENT: The Exif is intact. Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties. Hit the details tab. You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an Iphone 5, with the ISO at 3200 and a shutter of 1/15. The coordinates are included in the exif data because the Iphone knows where it is, and the coordinates are for Diego Garcia.

More at beforeitsnews.com 

1 comment:

Bob said...

Good grief!

we had better wake up... and soon!

Blog Archive