Monday, April 11, 2011

Private Roads and School Vouchers

While riding in my limo on public roads I am jostled about from time to time by the potholes and irregularities of the road. I find this completely unacceptable. I have acquired the land and had my own private road constructed and have hired a crew that is on 24 hour call to maintain my road.
Public roads maybe good enough for the masses but certainly not good enough for me and now that I no longer use public roads, I shouldn't have to pay taxes on them.
I have some friends that are going to use my road exclusively and they shouldn't have to pay taxes for public roads either.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a tax payer, how do you feel about this?

How ever you feel, I think you should feel the same way about this...

A school voucher, also called an education voucher, is a certificate issued by the government which parents can apply toward tuition at a private school rather than at the public school to which their child is assigned.

No comments:

Blog Archive