Monday, October 18, 2010

Prepare for a Fake Cyber Attack and a Rant

Ready for a fake cyber attack? Me too. Then the gov can come in and crack down on anyone criticizing them on the internet, I guess my blogging days will soon be over. Taking away another freedom, we're getting use to it now. The inside job 9/11 attack allowed them to start two wars and pass the patriot act which in turn basically gutted the constitution. I'm not sure what event will enable them to make a run at our guns, but I'm sure it's on the horizon. Ever notice how we are "ALLOWED" to vote on certain things but not others? Don't you wish we could vote on wars? I sure do, think how many lives could be saved. Think of how much money could be used for good things, not death and destruction. We don't even get to vote on "The war on drugs" do we? This would be a good place for a Constitutional Republic, I mean we went to all the trouble to take the land away from the Indians. Oops lost my Political correctness for a moment, native americans. What really sucks is that it's probably a bunch of white people that came up with political correctness in the first place. I bet most native americans would say "Call us what you want, just give us our land back!"

No comments:

Blog Archive