Thursday, April 29, 2010

Field Trip to my Mind

Drop your beliefs, for just a moment.
Welcome to my mind.
(Be careful, it's dark in here.)
No denial allowed.
You KNOW that 9/11 was staged, you know that the Oklahoma City bombing was staged by the government. You know that the Underwear bomber was stopped by security but was then allowed to board the plane with the help of the FBI. You Know that the military has been training to take weapons away from Americans, like they did in New Orleans. You strongly believe that the government is soon to stage another terrorist attack, maybe even nuclear in nature. You believe that this time instead of blaming a foreign country, Americans will be blamed. You know that there are extremely powerful people that are for a global government and couldn't care less about the American Constitution or the American people.
Ok, you may now leave my mind. (Watch your step.)

I use to enjoy debating people on political issues but now I feel like it's too late for that. I feel like all that I can do is to continue to try to warn people about the evil things that are going on. "I told you so!" Will be a hollow victory if I'm correct in my beliefs. Besides, the free internet will probably be shut down by then.
Believe me, I hope I'm wrong. You guys can tell me "I told you so!" all day long without offending me if I am wrong. I don't have an exact time frame for all of this, but I do know it's later than you think.

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

I guess we'll just have to wait and see huh?

texlahoma said...

YDG - Yep, hopefully I'm just being paranoid and our country will stand up for it's self against the people that are trying to destroy it. I'll sure be happy to admit that I was wrong if we make it through with our constitutional rights in tact.

Blog Archive