Monday, October 19, 2009

UFO Cloud over Moscow



This story my not be related but it's interesting.

By SIMON SHUSTER~TIME

Pigs still can’t fly, but this winter, the mayor of Moscow promises to keep it from snowing. For just a few million dollars, the mayor’s office will hire the Russian Air Force to spray a fine chemical mist over the clouds before they reach the capital, forcing them to dump their snow outside the city. Authorities say this will be a boon for Moscow, which is typically covered with a blanket of snow from November to March. Road crews won’t need to constantly clear the streets, and traffic – and quality of life – will undoubtedly improve.

5 comments:

texlahoma said...

YDG - I added the story after your comment, I don't know if it has anything to do with weather control or not.

billy pilgrim said...

i got an email from nigeria promising the same thing.

Mr. Shife said...

The cloud was really cool. I saw it last week and was very intrigued. And it will be interesting if the Moscow snow experiment. I wish our Air Force could spray a fine mist to keep some of the morons off the road. That would definitely improve the quality of life in my town.

texlahoma said...

Billy - I make it my policy to always trust e-mails from Nigeria.

Mr. Shife - That cloud would freak me out. That spray sounds great, the roads would be virtually empty...and no cops!

yellowdoggranny said...

wasn't there a tv movie about weather control? i dont think it went well.

Blog Archive