Wednesday, October 21, 2009

They Lie to You

From watching alternative programs on the net I know there are a ton of doctors and nurses that say don't take the shot. But when I watch local and network news, they only show doctors that say how safe it is and that you should take the shot. I feel sorry for people that think NBC, CBS, ABC and BBC will give a fair and balanced account of what is really going on. Same thing with global warming, it is total BS. Come on people, don't believe what they tell you, specially when there is money involved, namely your money going to pay a tax for some imaginary problem.
(But I saw an Al Gore movie, that can't be wrong!)
One more thing that they will never give a fair and balanced report on is 9-11. Please, at least look for the other side of news stories on the internet. You've always heard "There are two sides to every story." this is true. Don't just believe the side that has more power and money to spend on making you believe what they want you to.

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

what if you read or listen to both sides and you still agree with them?

texlahoma said...

That's cool, at least you considered both sides and made an informed decision.

texlahoma said...

YDG - If you've looked at both sides of each of these issues and still agree with them, I think we have a big difference in intellect. Either you are a hell of a lot smarter than I am or I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you are. Believe me, I'm pulling for you.

Blog Archive