Friday, July 03, 2009

Bob, the Cat and the Car

Bob and I were in the backyard when several things happened at once.
I could hear a car revving it's engine, Bob spotted a very foolish black cat in our backyard, the cat saw Bob, took off running like it's life depended on it (it did), Bob started chasing it and at that very moment, the car squealed it's tires and started shifting through it's gears. The whole thing looked like someone had added sound effects after the fact but it was all live. BTW the foolish, lucky cat got away.

4 comments:

billy pilgrim said...

do you think the cat and the car were in cahoots?

texlahoma said...

Billy - Possibly as part of an extensive CIA plot to drive me mad. Ha! I'm already there...always one step ahead of them!

yellowdoggranny said...

oh man..too bad you couldn't have videoed it with sound..that would have been cool...kiss bob for me,
happy fucking fourth

texlahoma said...

YDG - Happy F.F. to you too.

Blog Archive