Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday Evening Post


Bob and I have the house to ourselves for the evening. We've been out to the back yard about ten times. It's like a mine field out there, only instead of mines, it's holes. Bob's a hell of a digger, he even bites the dirt if it gives him any problems. Anyone need a trench dug? I pity the fool that tries to walk through it in the dark.
Bob hates motorcycles or at least the sound of them. He can here them coming several seconds before I can. Well, my diabetic beer is empty, ttfn!

6 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

he reminds me so much of Nate. Its that single mindedness of pitty bull dogs..never say die them boys..wow, he's such a beautiful dog..
diabetic beer?..what's that..non-alcoholic beer still has a lot of carbs..your better off drinking vodka..no carbs..or only a few..

texlahoma said...

Oh it's not really diabetic beer. Michelob Ultra only has 2.6 carbs, I call it diabetic beer. I use to make my own beer and I'm thinking about making some more. The trick will be to use yeast strong enough to gobble up most of the sugar.

billy pilgrim said...

me and ruby hate loud motorcycles too!

the sooner you start that beer the sooner it'll be ready. times a wastin.

yellowdoggranny said...

well fuck..i didn't know that..but since im a drunk and cant drink 'alcohol' i'll have to pass..although the idea of me being a drunk again makes me hysterical with laughter...

Rocky (Racquel) said...

LOL

one year we let Zoe and a neighbor's dog run wild in the fenced back yard for a couple of hours without checking on them. in short order they had dug trenches all over leaving us with what looked like a minefield instead of a nice suburban garden...

I miss that goofy dog...

Anonymous said...


[url=http://www.clsales.co.uk/#1784]christian louboutin wedding shoes[/url] christian louboutin coussin caged ankle boots http://www.clsales.co.uk/#6296 louboutin shop

Blog Archive