Friday, June 19, 2009

Gun Control in Iran

I typed "Gun control in Iran" into Google, this is the first thing that came up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm willing to bet that Iran has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world. Any dictatorship that seizes power by force is certain to disarm the people to prevent themselves from being deposed by force.

To those leftists who believe only the police and military should be armed, how do you feel when you see the unarmed Iranian protesters being beaten and shot by heavily armed riot police?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To me what is happening in Iran now is a good example of what happens when citizens aren't allowed to have guns.
I could be wrong, but if the election was so obviously stolen in the U.S. I think the people would fight back when the cops or military started opening up on protesting masses. I know I would.

1 comment:

Blog Archive