Saturday, April 18, 2009

Unified Conspiracy Theory

I've been watching too many video's about 2012, the Illuminati, empty detention camps and hundreds of thousands of coffins in Atlanta.

There were things that some conspiracy sites were saying that didn't make sense to me.
So I came up with a unified theory.

The government knows that there is a comet or something headed towards the earth. It will arrive in December of 2012. The detention camps are for the people that are going to raise hell because they don't get to go underground, literally. Certain people will get to go to safety, deep below the surface of the earth. As for coffins in Atlanta...

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 1600 Clifton Rd. Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) TTY: (888) 232-6348, 24 Hours/Every Day - cdcinfo@cdc.gov

6 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

makes sense to me..but where's bruce willis to go set a nuclear bomb on it?
the stand, my favorite king book..but didn't like the movie all that well...wish he'd do it again.

texlahoma said...

Sending Bruce Willis to put a bomb on it. Now there's a space program we could all get behind!

billy pilgrim said...

crap! that means there are only 3 more great turtle races left.

i think google must fit into the conspiracy somewhere, nothing gets by those guys.

dmarks said...

"Oh I have been out searching with
the black book in my hand
And I've looked between the lines that
lie on the pages that I tread
I met the walking dude,religious, in
his wom down cowboy boots
He walked liked no man on earth
I swear he had no name (had no name)
I swear he had no name

Come on down & meet your maker
Come on down & make the stand
Come on down, come on down,
Come on down & make the stand.

As I crawled beneath the searchlights
Looking through the floorboards of this life
I met Doctor Strangeloves cousin
He bore the marks of time
"Hey! Trashcan where you going boy
Your eyes are feet apart
Is that the end you're carrying
Shall I play the funeral march"
(play the march)"

joy said...

The current edition of WIRED has a short article on all the dates when some people were absolutely convinced that the world was ending. They were:
1000 (Christians)
1284 (Pope Innocent III)
1533 ( Hoffman)
1844 (Millerites)
1910 (Halley's Comet)
1914 (Jehovah's Witnesses)
1982 (Jupiter Effect)
1997 (Heaven's Gate)
2000(Christians again)
2012 (Mayans)

See ya in 2013!

texlahoma said...

It does strike me as odd that the end of the world just happens to be on the winter solstice or what ever it is.
Some other society that looked at our calender might think that we believed that December 31st would be the end.
Ok, I'll see you in 2013.

Blog Archive