Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oklahoma Burgers

From "Traveling Oklahoma's Hamburger Highway"

07/16/2007 Ada, Oklahoma Jill and I were in Ada, Oklahoma and stopped by Folger's Drive-In at 406 E. Main Street. As you can see in the inside view, it's not a big place, only accommodates about a dozen people. And after eating their old fashion burger, seeing how thin the meat patty was, and the price, I was a little disappointed in this famous Ada hamburger joint. But all in all, it was a good burger.





Oklahoma Hamburgers

6 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

come to texas and get a whataburger...or a bold springs hamburger..we know our meat in texas.

yellowdoggranny said...

ps..i love the blue tree

texlahoma said...

I was impressed by the last burger I had in Texas, I think it was at a Dairy Queen in Denton. It was big and good.
Glad you like the tree, I think I'll leave it until after the holidays.

billy pilgrim said...

that hamburger looks mighty good to me. did it have a good thick slice of tomato?

Tina said...

hmmm cant remember the last best hamburger I had.

Love the blue tree! How you doin Tex? Sorry I am a random blogger, but I'm still here and always watchin....err reading...dont want ya to think im a stalker or something (haha)

:)

texlahoma said...

Billy, I bet it did.

Tina, it's nice to have a stalker.

"Oh can't you see, you belong to me"
Every Breath You Take
The Police

Blog Archive