Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Left Brain - Right Brain

Which way does she turn for you?
This is really amazing. Read the information below. This will drive people crazy for hours.





If you see this lady turning in clockwise you are using your right brain.
If you see it her turning the other way, you are using left brain.
Some people do see both ways when they watch for a minute or two, but most people see it only one way.

See if you can make her go one way and then the other by shifting the brain's current.

5 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

it's weird..i can make it go left right and do the cotton eyed joe..ha

joy said...

I tried it and it said the video was no longer available.

texlahoma said...

I'm mostly right brained. It goes clockwise for me but when I take a drink of beer it goes counterclockwise for a second.
I guess my brain has adapted to it's duties and devoted half of its self to beer drinking.

YDG, I'm not surprised.

Joy, I don't think "they" want you to see it, cause it's still available.

joy said...

Ok. It worked for me this morning. I'm mostly clockwise, but if I shake my head or blink rapidly, she changes direction. I don't drink beer, but I'll try it later with a nice glass of wine.

texlahoma said...

Joy, I'm glad it worked for you. I'd had quite a few beers when I noticed that. It also changed when I decided to give up on making it change and started to walk in the other room.
Maybe changing modes (of what you are doing) makes it change.

Blog Archive