Sunday, July 15, 2007

Meet the Press



jIbM8g/


I was just watching "Meet the Press". I am use to seeing Republicans trying to defend their votes in favor of the occupation of Iraq. But most of the time it seems like they are just trying to be "Good Republicans" and realize that they screwed up voting for the war. But Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is a horse of a different color. He seems to actually believe the Republican rhetoric that he spouts. I'm perplexed, on the one hand I respect him for believing in what he is doing but on the other hand I'm amazed and frankly, a little frightened by his gullibility. Maybe he's just a good actor, look out Hollywood if he ever gets out of politics! I think in his home state of South Carolina a lot of people call him "Goober".


What do Dave Foley, Cingular guy (orange shirt) and Lindsey Goober Graham have in common?
They just remind me of each other, I wonder if they share any of the same DNA?

1 comment:

Bob Harrison said...

Graham and Foley may have something else in common...

Blog Archive