Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Just Drive














I was forced to drive to Branson Mo. I was told to tail a Mercury, driven by chaotic maniac, if I lost the Mercury things would get very bad, very quickly.
Yellow lights were my worst enemy, he ran yellow, I ran red.
When we were nearly there, our route changed slightly and I was taken to an underground facility.
I was expecting the worst but they just showed me a cave, I managed to snap a pic in there.

The next day I was used as a Ginnie pig in an experiment with a time machine!
It kind of worked, I could tell that I was back in time but there were modern things mixed in.
At the end of the day I was returned to my time "More or less". This is July 2005 isn't it?

Anyway, the next day I was taken to a strange museum that was about to crack in two, with things inside that I could tell you about but I don't know if you would Believe it or Not! BTW, I demanded that they take down their Christmas lights immediately.

The place I stayed was very nice, I think it was owned by a cult that worships fish.
I was told that I was free to go yesterday morning, so I made my way back to Oklahoma.

3 comments:

the rube said...

your a lucky guy, i'd rather have a time machine than a flying saucer.

Tina said...

what a dream.....

;)

Happy 4th!

yellowdoggranny said...

your like me about leaving oklahoma as i am about leaving west...i want to be around my own weirdo's..not some body else's weirdo's...and i like it in the year 1957..happy 4th my friend

Blog Archive