Friday, May 25, 2007

It's Going, Going

I was trying to take a short nap a while ago. The Simpson's was on TV and a baseball announcer says "It's going, going, and just like America's credibility on the Global Stage, it's gone!" That woke me up. It was funny, sad and true.
My usual browser won't work on the "improved" blogger, it might need an update or something. That's one reason for my absence as of late, another was my quest for a new (to me) car. I found a car online that I was fairly sure I wanted. I had to e-mail the girl who owned the car a lot to coordinate the undertaking of purchasing a car from someone over a hundred miles away. She seemed very nice and after a while she seemed like someone that would be very pretty. I finally got to see her when I went down to Dallas to look at the car. Man, what a DOG! LOL! No, not really, quite the opposite, she was a knock out! She was super cute, but pretty too. I'm glad that we had already kind of agreed to a price because I would probably just agree to whatever she said. BTW, I bought the car, of course.

2 comments:

Tina said...

have a nice holiday weekend :)

Cassandra said...

Thanks for all the compliments! Enjoy the new ride.

Blog Archive