Friday, April 06, 2007

Who said that?

I shouldn't confess this to anyone but I'm feelin' stoopid. I walked into the men's room the other day, (I was the only one there) looked in the mirror and said "Man, my hair looks like shit." which was just a normal thing for me. But unexpectedly, a Scottish accent came out of my mouth and said "And you talk to yourself too!" I guess you could say I cracked myself up because I started laughing out loud. I honestly surprised myself. Hey, I never said mental health was my strong point!

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

hahaha...it must be catching..I took a bath the other night and after I dryed off and tabued my ass, i went to brush my teeth..I looked in the mirror, took a long look at myself..and said "Man, what the fuck happened to you?"...I had powder all over me..my hair was sticking stright up in the air in all directions..and pale as a winter ghost...but I didn't talk back to myself in a Scottish accent..so you oneupped me there...

Blog Archive