Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hot Dog!

Bob and I aren't use to the heat yet. I was cutting branches and pulling them to the fence. Bob was enjoying the damp soil, easy diggin'. After about 45 minutes in the lower 80's weather and we were both burning up. We had to take a water break. This would have seemed like a cool day last summer, just takes time to get re-acclimated I guess. Bob also wears himself out on a rope tied to a tree, he plays tug of war with it. It's a big tree but I keep thinking someday I'll come home to find him dragging it around the yard!

7 comments:

apositivepessimist said...

Go Bob!

yellowdoggranny said...

it was hot..i got all hot and sweaty sat working on the porch with plants...but was sooo nice after all the rain..

when i had nate the biggest baby pittybull dog ever a friend of mine gave him an old white wall tire to play with...well, nate layed down in the yard and started chewing..and he chewed..and he chewed..and about 3 days later he had completely chewed the white wall ring from the rest of the tire...a perfect circle..then he would run around in the yard with it and insist you play tug of war with it...he would just wear you down you could spin in circles, lift him off the ground, it didn't matter..he wouldn't let go of that circle..and when we would finally tire out..he would just run around the yard with the ring of tire around his neck...damn..I miss that dog...kiss bob for me..

yellowdoggranny said...

I miss my doggie

the rube said...

god bless bob.

ruby loves to bake in the sun too.

Hayden said...

is bob the bichon? endless energy for sure.....

apositivepessimist said...

quick close Bob’s ears, so he don’t get wind of what Hayden called him.

texlahoma said...

Sorry, hayden I never said that cotton is the bichon and bob is the pitbull mastiff.

Blog Archive