Monday, February 19, 2007

Look! It's Kelly! I mean, look it's Christina!




CHRISTINA AT A GLANCE
Vital stats: Born on November 25, 1971 in Los Angeles and raised by singer-and-actress mom. Keeps her 5'5" frame in shape with jazz-dancing. Single—and considering only gainfully employed boyfriends.

Alma mater: L.A.’s Excelsior High School, which she swears isn’t a performing arts school, though she was in classes with other celeb kids, like Milla Jovovich and the Coreys (Haim and Feldman). “It wasn’t like Fame,” she says. “I wasn’t dancing on any cars.”

Other notable TV roles: Played a nymphomaniac on 21 Jump Street, Ricky Schroder’s prom date on Silver Spoons, and a member of Tina Yothers’ “band” on Family Ties.

How she lets loose: Off-roads in a black Lexus sport-utility vehicle. “Now when I drive an ordinary car, it feels like a go-cart,” she says. Also owns an old Betty of a Ford Falcon convertible.

If elected president: First thing she’d do? Redecorate.

Why she’ll never be elected: “I’m a really bad liar. When I fib even a little, I turn bright red.”


7 comments:

Tina said...

Shes a beautiful woman - I remember watching her on Married with Children for years and then Dont Tell Mom the Babysitters Dead movie - ha.... "the dishes are done, man"

;)

yellowdoggranny said...

does she like the smell of puppies and long walks on the beach too?....

Unknown said...

Buy that woman a bra!

texlahoma said...

In these pics she reminds me a little of Elizibeth Montgomery in "Bewitched" who was also beautiful.

Tina- that made me think of that exact scene, good job!
YDG- I bet she does.
JB- No, that would be a crime.

Tina said...

I agree with Tex - if you can hold your own without the bra - I say go for it !

Now Elizabeth Montgomery....wasnt she in that cheeseball movie Showgirls? :P that is after her geekdom in Head of the Class sitcom.

Tina said...

oh im retarded, i didnt see u said bewitched - Im thinkin of Elizabeth Berkley

texlahoma said...

NOTE: Pics of E.M. added after tina's comments.

Blog Archive