Monday, January 08, 2007

Well, fuck me a runnin' backwards up a tree!
I like to think I'm pretty good at knowing rock groups and the songs they play. When I use to drive the inmates they would try to stump me with songs on the radio. "Who does this song?" I hardly ever missed any. But I'm glad "Sunshine of your smile" never came on, I would have bet money that it was THE DOORS. Now I know that it was CREAM. I always really liked the words too "It's getting near dawn, when lights close their tired eyes."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to be really good at the song/title/artist thing but my memory seems to be slipping (plus I just don't get rap!)

texlahoma said...

I can't keep up with all the new groups, though I try.

Tina said...

ohhh def not the doors - dont think "smile" is in any of their titles or sunshine - not that they were completely dark or anything ;) Ha

I love the doors...

Nancy said...

We were palying that game in the car on the way to Boston the other day! Aint no sunshine when she's gone and she's alway gone to long any way...

yellowdoggranny said...

you could just go back and check on my music posts..will find the song, who sang it and what year...i loved that song...yeah, it was cream...

Blog Archive