Tuesday, January 23, 2007

If we could ask the president


[PRESIDENT BUSH DURING "STATE OF THE STATES STATEMENT"]

"Together, we can restrain the spending appetite of the federal government, and balance the federal budget."

"Mr. President!"
"Aren't the war in Iraq and the war on drugs the things with the biggest spending appetite?" "Shouldn't they be restrained?"
"And wasn't the budget pretty much balanced when you got here?"

"Next question!"

[The president is reminded that no questions are permitted during the STATE OF THE STATES STATEMENT]

6 comments:

the rube said...

i think kim jong ii gives way better speeches. i like his hair better too.

yellowdoggranny said...

and not one flapping word about new orleans...bastid

Cassandra said...

I can't watch his speeches. I'm afriad I'll throw something at my TV and kill it. I love my TV. It brings me football and NASCAR.

Tina said...

oy I dont bother watching him anymore, not that I ever did, I lose brain cells

Nancy said...

I hab a cold and my nose is pugged and I can't breath and I was sleeping when he was on dreaming...

Unknown said...

He has to give speeches, he's too stupid to answer questions without someone writing out the answers before hand

Blog Archive