Saturday, May 11, 2013

Deadly Explosives Planted In Yellowstone NP for MARTIAL LAW?


CONFIRMED BY TWO CREDIBLE 
US MILITARY SOURCES!
ARE THEY THERE TO SIMULATE AN ERUPTION…
LEADING TO MARTIAL LAW IN THAT REGION???
Or are they attempting to actually trigger
the Yellowstone SUPERVOLCANO???
By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

Throughout recent years of investigative journalism, I received information from two reliable former US military sources who are exposing the NWO agenda for America. One of those people is beloved AL CUPPETT, a sincere man of God who served in the US military and worked in the Pentagon. 

For many years, Al lectured across America, including with the PROPHECY CLUB. His testimony was used to wake up millions of American to the truth about the NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA for America. 

I was startled to hear Al share with  me one day that he had received information from a military source about high explosives being planted around the Yellowstone NP region. He specifically stated to me that there was a report of even a Russian ICBM missile there as well.

Puzzled, I stored this information for future reference.

Several years later, retired USAF “9/11″ truth-teller FIELD MCCONNELL admitted to me when I met with him in ND, that an anonymous military source informed him that HIGH EXPLOSIVES WERE BEING MYSTERIOUS PLANTED BY THE US MILITARY around the Yellowstone NP vicinity. I told him immediately that Al Cuppett had also shared this type of information with me previously as well.

Here is Field McConnell’s website:

What are my personal thoughts regarding this and their purposes? 

Personally, although I have no documentary proof as of yet, I believe firmly that these planted explosives are a part of an “OPERATION RING OF FIRE” type agenda, and the US government/military’s clandestine detonating of such explosives to artificially create CHAOS LEADING TO MARTIAL LAW, region by region in America.
More Here

No comments:

Blog Archive